Monday, March 28th, 2011 | Author: ekone
2017 Camp Sessions
As of February 26, 2017, all sessions are waitlisted except for Spring Break Camps, Session 3A Wrangler Camp, Session 3B Homestead Camp, and Session 5 Passage for Girls. PLEASE READ THIS:
- We reserve spaces in each session for scholarship applicants pending awards made in April, and Counselor-In-Training applicants.
- If you are a scholarship or CIT applicant, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
- If you are neither, please join the waitlist through the registration link below. Sometimes things shift around in April! And even a long waitlist doesn’t necessarily mean it’s impossible to get in to a session–by the time a space opens up many waitlist campers may have made other plans.
- When you join a waitlist, please also send a brief email to email@example.com describing your camper and any dietary restrictions, medications or other special needs.
- If you would like to be added to Ekone’s mailing list to receive invitations to other events at the ranch, as well as the early-registration notice for next season, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ekone isn’t the only transformative, nurturing, empowering camp program around–Click Here for a list of recommendations!
Note that we have a limited number of spaces in horse camp sessions for very-beginner riders (those with less than 2 previous Ekone horse camp sessions or 10 hours of independent riding experience). Please consider doing some riding lessons to prepare for camp. We’re happy to provide referrals to instructors near you. Riding lessons will enrich the camp experience of riders at ANY level, as well.
Each camp session begins at 3pm on Sunday afternoon.
Parents are asked to help their campers get settled and depart (or participate in our guided parent hike!) by 4:00 so we can get our week together started. But plan to spend more time at the ranch at pick-up on Saturday; join us at noon for a delicious lunch at the Yummy Tummy Cafe, a slide show of the week’s activities, and, for horse camp sessions, a riding demonstration. For more details about each session, click the session title, and please read our Financial Policies
for information about available discounts and refunds for cancellation.
All camps are co-ed except Passage for Girls and all-girls horse camp Sessions 7 and 8.
Note that sessions marked “A” and “B” run concurrently.
March 26 – April 1 ☼ Ages: 12-19 ☼ Tuition: $630* ☼ Capacity: 12 campers
April 2 – April 8 ☼ Ages: 12-19 ☼ Tuition: $630* ☼ Capacity: 12 campers
June 18 – June 24 ☼ Ages: 8-18 ☼ Tuition: $900* ☼ Capacity: 25 campers
Session 2A: Wrangler Camp (there are TWO one-week sessions of Wrangler Camp this year)
June 25 – July 1 ☼ Ages: 13-18 ☼ Tuition: $1100* ☼ Capacity: 12 campers
June 25 – July 1 ☼ Ages: 8-11 ☼ Tuition: $900* ☼ Capacity: 12 campers
Session 3A: Wrangler Camp
(there are TWO one-week sessions of Wrangler Camp this year)
July 2 – July 8 ☼ Ages: 13-18 ☼ Tuition: $1100* ☼ Capacity: 12 campers
July 2 – July 8 ☼ Ages: 10-18 ☼ Tuition: $900* ☼ Capacity: 18 campers
July 9 – July 15 ☼ Ages: 8-18 ☼ Tuition: $900* ☼ Capacity: 18 campers
July 9 – July 15 ☼ Ages: 8-18 ☼ Tuition: $900* ☼ Capacity: 12 campers
July 16 – July 22 ☼ Ages: 12-19 ☼ Tuition: $900* ☼ Capacity: 12 campers
Session 6: Two-Week All-Level Horse Camp
July 23 – August 5 ☼ Ages: 10-18 ☼ Tuition: $1680* ☼ Capacity: 25 campers
August 6 – August 12 ☼ Ages: 8-18 ☼ Tuition: $900* ☼ Capacity: 25 campers
August 13 – August 19 ☼ Ages: 8-18 ☼ Tuition: $900* ☼ Capacity: 25 campers
*Note that tuition listed here is the CASH/CHECK rate. You are welcome to pay with plastic when registering, with a 4% surcharge to cover the processing fees.
**A note about multiple sessions: we always encourage campers to stay for more than one week! It takes everyone a few days to settle into the rhythm of ranch life, and by that time, a one-week session is half over and we only get a couple of days of being fully present and together. The two-week session is a great option, and many campers combine multiple one-week sessions. Campers are welcome to stay over for the Saturday night between sessions, and it’s often a very special small-group time. However, if we have only ONE camper staying between sessions, we will ask you to pick them up and return at 3pm on Sunday.