Registration for the 2017 season of Ekone Summer Camps is now open! Please enjoy our new online registration process–we hope it makes it easier than ever for you to reserve your child’s space in camp.
Sessions fill earlier each year–please register soon!
Please do note that all registrations are subject to approval. If we are unable to approve your application for any reason, we will refund in full any tuition paid. We seek to create an excellent camp experience, with the following considerations:
- Beginner riders: To give all levels of riders the attention they deserve, we limit the number of beginner riders in each all-level horse camp session to 5. A “beginner rider” is one with less than 10 hours of independent riding experience, or fewer than 2 previous Ekone camp sessions. We encourage all riders to take lessons to prepare for camp!
- Scholarship applicants: We hold a few spaces for scholarship applicants until May, when we have a sense of how many scholarships we can award. Things often shift a bit in May.
- Counselor-in-Training applicants: We reserve four spaces in each session for CITs, even if they don’t register until near the beginning of camp.
- Special-needs applicants: With small sessions and a high camper:staff ratio, we are able to accommodate some moderate special needs into the camp community. However, Ekone is not a therapeutic camp, and we sometimes must say no.
- Camp community: There is a special alchemy to the community created for a session of camp. We may redirect campers if we feel that it would be best for the whole of the camp community.
Thank you for your understanding and support in creating the most magical Ekone experience possible, and please contact us with any questions!